This warming sequence comes in almost each class in Jivamukti method.
It gives you strength and flexibility.
If you make 3 rounds daily for a month you will feel the differences in your body and soul.
It helps open, activate, and balance the following chakra(s):
- Throat Chakra (Vishuddha Chakra)
- Heart Chakra (Anahata Chakra)
- Solar Plexus (Manipura Chakra)
- Sacral Chakra (Swadisthana Chakra)
- Root Chakra (Muladhara Chakra)
And involves almost all muscles in our body.
Very important to:
- Be aware of each breath which is connected to the movement.
- Breathe as it is in the video (inhale and exhale in the same place as Alyona guides you)
- Slow down as much as you can and try to feel each movement. Each inhalation and exhalation has to last 4 counts with no holding in between.
- Lock your mulabandha while practicing
But on top of everything... be true to your practice and enjoy the flow!!
Alyona Wrong for DubaiLovesYoga
Hosted by Inspire Yoga Pilates and Fitness
Check more blogs